Today I am sharing with you an embroidered gift to my sister-in-law, given to her to help celebrate her graduation from college! We are all very proud of her and wish her the best of luck as she continues on to graduate school!
Both the DIY tassel and needle-worked flowers are made with embroidery floss. The key rings and clasp are found on Amazon. Here is a complete list of the materials used.
- Mini Embroidery Hoop (1.5″)
- Embroidery Floss (Premium Quality Assorted Colors Set of 105 Skeins)
- Keychain Hook (Gold Lobster Claw Clasp and Key Ring)
- Gold Split Ring Connectors (4mm)
- Embroidery Needle & Scissors
Here’s a close-up of the little embroidered roses and leaves.